NOTTINGHAM MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS
This Scholarship is for Graduate Study in any subject at either Masters or Doctoral level at the University of Nottingham and will be for up to two years (with a possibility of a third year for doctoral studies). If awarded a Nottingham Marshall Scholarship candidates would be expected to study at the University of Nottingham.
The following Information has been provided by the University of Nottingham.
Unlock your potential at the University of Nottingham – where exceptional teaching combines with life-changing opportunities, where pioneering research makes a global impact, and where talented graduates find careers with leading employers across the globe.
Nottingham is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group and the Universitas 21 global network. We are ranked 103 in the world and 18 in the UK in the QS World University Rankings 2022. We are also the Sports University of the Year for 2021 in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide.
Our students benefit from an excellent range of opportunities, facilities and throughout their studies and beyond, while our graduates are recruited by leading employers in the UK and worldwide.
Discovery is in our DNA and our research has an impact around the world, ranging from the development of MRI technology to tackling modern slavery and world hunger.
- Sports University of the Year in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- A wide range of masters degree courses across our Faculties of Arts, Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, and Social Sciences
- More than 47,500 students from 150 countries study at our award-winning campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia
- 103 in the world and 18 in the UK in the QS World University Rankings 2022• A world top 70 university for employability in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Rated gold for undergraduate teaching and learning in the UK's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Ranked 8th in the UK for research power in the Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Over 97% of our research is recognised internationally, according to the REF
- Ranked 4th in the UK in the British Universities & Colleges Sports (BUCS) league, 2017/18
- A top university for sustainability in the UI GreenMetric Ranking
You can be sure of a warm welcome at Nottingham’s inspiring campuses, which offer excellent facilities for study, leisure, sport and faith. Each campus has its own personality: beautiful, expansive University Park – set around a large boating lake; compact, futuristic Jubilee Campus; and Sutton Bonington Campus in the countryside south of Nottingham.
Our Students’ Union offers over 300 student-led clubs and societies, including over 70 sports clubs. Nottingham has a strong reputation for sport, ranking highly for many sports in the British Universities & Colleges Sports (BUCS) league. Our David Ross Sports Village on University Park Campus is a sector-leading and inspirational sports venue, and we offer support for elite athletes as well as sporting opportunities for all students.
Beyond the campuses, Nottingham is an exciting and historic city in the heart of England, just two hours by train from London. It is world-famous as the home of Robin Hood, and is also a UNESCO City of Literature. There’s plenty to explore, from historic buildings and cultural festivals to museums and art galleries, theatres and cinemas, sports and music venues. The city’s central location and excellent transport links also make it an ideal base for exploring the UK.