Find a Course in the UK
Need help to find courses in the UK for your Marshall Application?
Use this course finder tool to browse eligible master’s degree programmes at every university across the UK*.
Courses that are eligible for Marshall Scholarships should be UK-based, full-time, start in the autumn term, and lead to a master's or Phd qualification. For the list of courses not funded by Marshall please the list below.
Courses at Marshall Partner universities should appear first, in alphabetic order, they are marked Marshall Partner. **
Courses not funded:
- Degree courses with overseas tuition fees exceeding £40,000. (The exception is the MPP course at the University of Oxford for one Scholar. As part of our Brasenose-Blavatnik partnership, if multiple Scholars are selected to apply for the MPP at Oxford and successful in their MPP application, Brasenose-Blavatnik will determine the Scholar who will receive the partner award. Scholars not chosen for the partner award will be expected to apply to and attend their Year 1 second choice course/university.)
- Second BA/BSc (undergraduate) Degrees
- MBA (any university)
- MSc/MFE Financial Economics (any university)
- PG Diplomas/Certificates in any subject (any university)
- Degree courses leading to professional qualifications in medicine, dentistry, veterinary science and law (these degrees typically take 5 years to complete)
- Degree courses that require extended periods away from the University or the UK, including joint degrees with Universities not in the UK
- Distance Learning degree courses, including courses with large VLE or online components
- Masters degree courses exceeding 12 or 24 months, including 15 or 28 month Masters degree courses
- Supervised research not leading to a degree qualification
- Degree courses that start in January
- Part-time degree courses
- Courses for the one-year award must be longer than 10 months
*The course information displayed in the finder is supplied by Postgrad Solutions. This data is regularly updated but, due to evolving course offerings at universities, it may not always be 100% accurate at the time of search. Please also check individual university websites for more information.
**In addition universities who advertise with Postgrad Solutions who are the coursefinder provider will also appear in first in the listings.